Kaspersky Lab AO (hereafter “Kaspersky Lab”) is the owner of all rights to the secureitcup.kaspersky.com website (hereafter “the “Website”), including both exclusive rights and other pertinent rights.
General terms and conditions
- To gain access to advanced features of the Website, in particular the publication of Content (see below), you must sign in using an account on the Website or an account linked to one of the supported social media networks. Kaspersky Lab’s rules for processing information that you provide when registering an account or signing into the Website are described in the Privacy Statement.
- You are responsible for any actions performed on the Website under your account.
- You are responsible for any data, texts, files, information, user names, images, graphics, photos, applications, links, and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you upload or publish on the Website.
- When uploading any Content to the Website, you acknowledge and confirm that you are the legal owner of such Content or have all necessary licenses and permits, and are not in violation of any third-party rights. When uploading Content, you must comply with all international and local laws, including but not limited to intellectual property law, personal data, and the placing of information online.
Limitations and restrictions
Users of the Website may not:
- Use the Website when Content for the Website is being prepared and delivered automatically via special devices, applications, or software scripts without the participation and control of a human operator.
- Test the Website for vulnerabilities or perform any actions that might disable, overload, or adversely impact the normal operation of the Website, for example, attacks leading to denial of service or page loading errors.
- Post unauthorized commercial messages.
Content and Website rights
- Kaspersky Lab does not claim ownership of any Content that you publish on the Website.
- In respect of Content resulting from intellectual activity, you hereby grant Kaspersky Lab a non-exclusive, worldwide license, allowing the issue of sublicenses, to use Content for the purpose of posting Content on the Website and providing access to Content for users of the Website.
Limitation of liability
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. Kaspersky Lab provides such links only for your convenience and is not responsible for content or resources that they provide or make available, or for links to products or services.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMMERCIAL QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KASPERSKY LAB BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR USE THEREOF.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
For questions or comments pertaining to the Website, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.